Front Page Forums Expose Payment Services Providers The huge B2G universe

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  bluechipper 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bluechipper
    Keymaster
    @bluechipper

Almost all illegal broker schemes we come across work with the German B2G group which has not only companies in Germany and Czech. According to the crimminal files, it could be more than 700 bank accounts with many different banks that receive funds from clients of fraudulent schemes.

bluechipper
    Keymaster
    @bluechipper

Recently, Fintelegram and Efri received another threat from an anonymous source, apparently taking joint action on behalf of All PSPs we mention in our reports.
    Read more at: https://fintelegram.com/a-stopefri-threat-from-payment-services-providers-and-the-announcement-of-public-actions

Good! Looks like we have not published in vain, but actually illicit PSPs feel threatened. We are on the right tract then! A crime is a crime, no matter how many layers it has on top or wrapped around it. Time to unfold the facts and expose the participants.

bluechipper
    Keymaster
    @bluechipper

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

bluechipper
    Keymaster
    @bluechipper

Agreed Sherman, we will get in touch. Please feel free to share any opinion you have. We don’t have to be on the same page, this is the place to discuss and exchange ideas, info and opinions.
    Any standpoint we received is valued and respected, regardless of its nature, as long as we communicate and share.

bluechipper
    Keymaster
    @bluechipper

Hi Sherman, tried to contact you. Shall we discuss?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.